My money saving tips at Atlantis Resort and Casino
- Don’t buy bottled water on the resort it is expensive. Buy a filtered water bottle and fill it up each morning to take with you.
- Don’t buy resort drinks! Head to the liquor store and buy what you like for cheap and mix in your hotel room. Pack some mugs or tumblers to drink from.
- Don’t pay for a taxi to take you down town. Walk to the water taxi not far from the resort and pay $2 to take you to where the cruise ships dock. There is lots of shopping and good food. It’s also a mini tour because the driver will tell you info about Nassau and point out old movie sets and celebrities homes.
- Don’t book a cheap(ish) snorkeling tour. We booked a catamaran tour for $70 per person and it was so disappointing and not worth the money. Buy a snorkel mask before you go and snorkel in the ocean at the resort. You will see just as much if not more than you would on the tour.
- Don’t book in high season if you want to save money. Low season is between May and November. We paid $1200 each with WestJet Vacations in low season, double that if you want to go in high season. The best part of low season is no wait times for the slides.
Considering how much is included in your stay, go out and do it all, because there are endless amounts to see and do. This place really is paradise.
For my full review on Atlantis Resort check out the link below!