I have always been a big fan of rice, it began with minute rice 15 years ago. My go to after school snack that I could make myself. In the past 5 years I switched to jasmine or basmati rice both delicious but so full of calories and carbs. I started making cauliflower rice before my wedding. I was always experimenting trying to make my most loved meals healthier and lower in calories without sacrificing the taste. This meal is perfect for the rice lovers or if you enjoy Chinese food. This recipe will make 5 lunches for myself and is perfect for meal prepping.
- 1 tsp. of olive oil
- 4 tbsp. of soya sauce
- 6 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup of corn
- 2 eggs scrambled
- Combine Cauliflower and broccoli in food processor until rice size or take the head of cauliflower and grate it with a cheese grater if you don't have a food processor.
- Dice the celery.
- Measure out a cup of corn, I use canned corn.
- In a wok or large saucepan combine the oil, soya sauce, cauliflower, broccoli, celery and corn over medium heat for 10 minutes stirring every few minutes.
- Cook 2 scrambled eggs in separate saucepan and add to the rest of ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!