A great thing about Las Vegas is all the free things to see and do. Each hotel has an attraction on the strip and most of these you get to experience completely FREE. My favourite hotel is the Bellagio for many reasons. When you walk into the lobby there is a beautiful blown glass ceiling. The botanical gardens are amazing and the theme changes with the holidays throughout the year. The water show at the Bellagio runs every half hour during the day and every 15 minutes at night. Watch it at night to get the full affect with the lights.
Make sure you check out all the hotels on the strip and head to Fremont street to experience old Las Vegas. Don’t skip Fremont! There is great food, the light and sound show over the street and all the free local entertainment make for an amazing night.
- Bellagio Water Show
- Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- Mirage Volcano Show
- Palazzo Waterfall Atrium
- Atrium in the Wynn Resort and Casino
- Pirate battle at Treasure Island
- Fall of Atlantis show at Caesars Palace Forum Shops
- Fremont Street experience
- Water features at Aria resort
- Wildlife Habitat at the Flamingo
- M&M’s World
Check out my Las Vegas money saving tips here: